Saturday, February 16, 2008

Well, I guess I am going to try blogging!

Well, I wanted to be involved in the Cyber Fyber Exhibition http://cyberfyberexhibition.blogspot.com/ and wanted to trade for one of Susan's ATCs and I needed to sign up and one thing lead to another and here I am....doing my first blog! It is so weird as I was just having a discussion not too long ago about I didn't think I would ever really do that! Well, I asked to trade for #58. It is purple, my favorite color and the color of my studio and well, I was born in 1958! I thought it was sort of a sign! I hope she likes what I am offering. I have thought about doing something like this for a long time. Using different shades of blue jeans put together to look like mountains. I, of course, thought of doing it on a larger scale, maybe a pillow, but I took the idea, made it a little smaller and did an ATC--my first fabric ATC. All hand stitched in layers, add a couple of cacti and a sun and it was done! Now I shall wait for her answer.

1 comment:

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi!
I am truly honored....several times over. Congratulations and welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Thank you ever so much for helping to spread the word about CYBER FYBER and especially for trading with me! Also, I'm honored to be leaving your very first comment!
Thanks so much!
Susan