Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2009 will be a wonderful art year!!

Two emails arrived this last week that made my day! The first was a partial list of the instructors for Art Unraveled 2009. This was such a treat and I have been working on my list of what instructors I would like to take classes from. Of course, there are some that I went to right away, but there were some that I am curious about and might take a leap and stretch my art a little and see where that takes me. The second email I received was that the Cyber Fyber Online ATC Exhibition is online and can be seen at http://cyberfyberonlineatcs.blogspot.com/. Mine is #58. There are some absolutely beautiful ATCs on this site--check them out! Whatever you do in 2009, be sure to make time for some playtime, some art and enjoy life!! Have a safe, healthy, and wonderful 2009!!

No comments: