Friday, June 24, 2011

Charm a Day! CAD


Similar to Create Every Day, I decided to do Charm A Day (CAD). I am part of a charm swap group ArtCharms and there are a group of us within the group that are doing a charm a day for either a week, a month, or some of us dubbed as "overachievers", are going for a charm a day for a year! I started my year on June 17, 2011. Here is a group shot of my first eight. I figure this gives me a challenge to do something creative, even if just a small charm, every day. And I can try different kinds of charms that I may only want to do one of, not 30 or so for a swap! The other challenge I gave myself was to try and incorporate a butterfly in each charm. I was very excited and honored to find out that my slice of chocolate cake is this week's home page charm! My first time for that! If you enjoy making charms, swapping charms, you might want to check out this wonderful group! Everyone is friendly and very helpful and the charms are such a treat when you receive your swap! If you want to check it out, here is the site http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ArtCharms/

No comments: