Monday, May 19, 2008

Birthday gift bracelents


Well, I tried my hand at more doing my own design instead of following directions for these bracelets. Nothing fancy, but like the way they turned out! My sister gave me a couple of strands of the small green beads and wanted me to make a bracelet for a friend of hers for a birthday gift. It went and bought some larger beads to match and spent a couple of evenings putting these together. The three strand was a little tricky. I couldn't seem to get them to lay straight or come out the same length, but after a couple of runs, that is the one hubby liked best. Well, on to the next project. I don't have a doll right now, mailed both of them off, but do have an ATC swap to finish up and mail off.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Very nice work! You're right, 3 strands or more can be a bit tricky. Just keep making more and they'll get easier! -Jenny at www.CraftTestDummies.com