Saturday, May 3, 2008


Okay, so I like to have a challenge. That is why I join swaps and round robins. You never know what you can do until you try, right? Well, the first doll in the round robin is off to her new destination and I have a second doll I am working on. In between that and "life happenings" I saw this great bracelet designed by Pam Nichols in the April 2008 Bead & Button magazine. Well, I had to buy a few beads, but thought I would try and use most of what I had here at home and I finally finished it! Doesn't look exactly like the photos, but I am thrilled with it! I have also been working on getting the rest of my studio organized and workable. It is coming along. Found a very comfy chair this weekend at a garage sale, so I might work in there for a bit this afternoon.

No comments: