Sunday, July 24, 2011



I can't believe week five is done! I had some help this week from the grandpuppy! When we would go on our walks I kept an eye out for things I could make charms from. I took a page out of my niece, Leanne's, playbook and wire wrapped a cool piece of bark. I also did a couple of polymer clay beads from leftover clay on the table and a great orphan bead. The new charm swap is video games so tried my hand at the "1 up mushroom" from Mario Brothers. He didn't make the cut for the swap, but made a great Charm a Day! The last one for this week was my celebrate with butterfly. That is a postage stamp on a wood piece with a resin coat on it. I had a little problem since the piece is slightly rounded so had a little drip issue, but it cleaned up pretty good. On to week number six!

No comments: