Monday, July 11, 2011

Week three is already gone!


I finished my third week of Charm a Day! Looking back at the week, I used polymer clay more than anything else. That is what I like the best I guess. Of course, we had July 4th fall in there and had to do something to match the day. I had some leftover striped cane from the Patriotic Swap earlier, so it worked out very well for the heart and added a the beads and tada, a charm! The little frog was from trying out making my own molds using paper punches. Gave him a little lily pad to sit on and he turned out to be one of the cutest charms this week. He just makes you smile! I also tried a little Steampunk. Sort of copied the idea for the charm from sis. She is a Steampunk diva! Had to give it a go and I like the way it came out. Well, I have two already done for week four! 24 charms so far! This is way too much fun!

No comments: