Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 13 and a little time to post!


Wow, I can't believe it is November 13th already. Christmas will be here in no time. Well, since the last post, I have made 40 bead dangles from the polymer clay beads, and have 7 more Gourdgeous Girlfriends just about done! I have to just finish their backs with the pin backs and bag them. Three of them are for special orders for next week, so am glad to have them ready to go! I really like how the sheep turned out! She has polymer clay ears and then she has beads on for her wool put on just like the snowmen, one by one!! But the end result is so worth it! We have two art/craft sales this week, so I am hoping to get a few more done, but not sure where I am going to find the time. It has been crazy busy and looks like it will be for a while longer.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Yea good for you. I still need to finish all my charms although I signed up for double. yuk Can't wait to get your hand made little wonder.