Monday, November 8, 2010

Finally an update!


Okay, finally got some time to blog about what I have been doing for Create Every Day! Thursday came with not much time to squeeze in any real creating, but did stop and pick up a few items that I needed for some orders, so I figured that counted some. Friday and Saturday, I was able to bead another snowman pin. He is still laying there waiting for me to finish him, but that is a good start. Sunday was devoted to house cleaning. Not my favorite thing to do, but it is necessary some times! While doing this, I found my dining room table! I had been using it for working on the Gourdgeous Girlfriends instead of doing that upstairs in my room. Well, I took it all upstairs and put it in little sets of girls to be worked on. Again, not really creating, but a step int he right direction! Today was totally play day!! I worked on my swaps today. I have signed up for an Inchie swap and another ArtCharm swap. I found a wonderful tutorial for a snowflake cane at 2 Good Claymates. It came out okay and I think it will work. If I do it again, and I probably will, I think I will make the white a little thicker so it would show better when I reduced it, but I am pretty happy with them. I added a Swarovski Crystal to the center of each snowflake for a little sparkle!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Very nice. I love those blue beads you made. Humm are they for the blue, white & silver swap perhaps?

Carol said...

Maybe.......It was hard deciding if I should post the photo or not and I just saw they one about your mom's purse!