Tuesday, November 2, 2010


I have joined with some wonderful, creative gals in my ArtCharms swap group and we have committed to Create every day for the month of November! I love the idea of creating something, anything every day. And I am going to try and blog about it too! Well, I did it! I worked on some Gourdgeous Girlfriends. I base painted 7, finished the backs on 5, and spent the evening beading a snowman. Let me backtrack on the Gourdgeous Girlfriends. A friend of mine, Mary, and I were at the Gourd Festival in Casa Grande in February and came up with these lovely little pins using small jewelry gourds. Each pin has a unique personality. They each have different hair and different charms and we have started doing special orders! The snowmen seem to be a big hit. Well, I have to find some time today to finish the snowman and maybe start another. This is a photo of what he looks like today. I will post a photo of the finished pin later! Thanks Peggy for the challenge!!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Thanks for sharing your creativity! Can't wait to see more of your Gourdgeous Girlfriends.