Sunday, August 24, 2008

Polymer Clay at Art Unraveled




One of my favorite items to play with is polymer clay. I took classes from Lisa Pavelka and from Barbara McGuire again this year. The photo on the left is the necklace that I did in Barbara McGuire's class "Thoughtful Words Necklace". This is one I didn't finish in class and had to string at home, but I think it came out wonderful. The other class of hers that I took was "Colliding Color Beads". It took me over an hour to get the hang of it, but once that first one comes out, it is cool and addictive! This is my batch of beads from that class. The other polymer clay class was "Copper, Crystal and Clay, Oh My" with Lisa Pavelka. Her classes are always so much fun and we learn so
much! This year's class was no exception! We did a cane that within a very short time could be so many designs. I can't wait to find a little time to do more! This is the necklace I did in that class.

No comments: