Sunday, August 24, 2008

We have a name!

In between all that has been going on, my daughter-in-law, Autumn, and I have been trying to come up with a name to call ourselves if we can get a few items ready to sell. We both have birds as our trademark of sorts. Mine is a bluebird and Autumn's is an owl. She called me the other night with the absolutely perfect name "Flights of Fancy"! Now if we can find some time to play and get a few things together for sale. The holidays are right around the corner!

2 comments:

rscoach said...

Love the name you've chosen - good luck with all your endeavors - your books are beautiful - glad you had fun at AU - I did too! Reva (Los Angeles) CreativeRebelGal.blogspot.com

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi!
Today I'm creating the labels for the ATCs in the upcoming CYBER FYBER exhibition. This has allowed me to peek in on a few blogs. I really love your books. Good luck on your future sales endeavors. Also, thanks again for trading with me!
Susan